A study tool that visually arranges items in a chronological manner.
- Timeline Options
- Title of Widget
- Toggle between list view and timeline view
- Page navigation
- Scroll bar
- Era Name
- Event Title
- Related Categories
- Event Description
- Event date
Add Event Window
The Add Event Window is used to create points on the timeline.
- Enter a Date and Event Title
- Create an end date for events spanning multiple dates
- Assign a category to this event
- Add an event description
- Add pictures attached to this event
- Select the Add another event after this one check box to instantly open another event creation window when this event is saved
An era is a period of time that has events within it.
The category window is used to add new categories or manage events within existing categories.
- The General default category will appear by default.
- Event boxes can be dragged between categories.
- Add a new category
Date Label Window
The Date Label Window allows you to change the scope of your timeline (years, months, or days) or to create your own custom scope.