This describes how an Assessment Attempt quiz is generated:
- Add the top-most QuestionBank to the list of Assessment Attempt Questions.
- On the top-most QuestionBank run the FindQuestions routine outlined below:
- Sort QB’s Question and QuestionBank children by the following criteria
sequential: Document order
random-unseen: Number of times this child has been used in an Assessment Attempt quiz. If two children have been used an equal number of times then sort these two children randomly.
- Select the top-most number of children equal to
chooseis greater than the number of children to choose then select all children. Replace QB in the Assessment Attempt Questions list with all selected children.
- For every Child in QB’s children:
- Run FindQuestions(Child)