Reviewing Widget Scores
Widget score information can be found on the My Widgets page in the Student Activity section for each selected widget.
Student Scores And Activity
- Semester: Scores are broken down by semester with newer semesters displayed first.
- Individual Scores Tab: This tab provides a quick view of each students’ visits and scores.
- Score Distribution Graph: Quickly visualize how your students are performing.
- Score Statistics: Displays the number of students, scores, and average score for the given semester.
- Score Exporting: Export scores as a CSV file, which can be uploaded to an online gradebook or viewed in applications such as Excel.
Selecting the Individual Scores tab provides a list of students who have used the widget during the selected semester.
Selecting an individual student provides a list of each individual play session; each row displays the date the student played the widget, the duration the widget was used, and the final score.
The Export Scores button allows you to download scores in CSV format (for use in Excel, Canvas, Blackboard, etc.). To download scores from specific semesters, click the Semesters… button on the top right.